Friday, April 30, 2010

No Hate


Don't hate anybody just because he/she might not agree with your ideas and views. Every religion and culture forbids hate based on religion, culture, gender, race, and ability. Therefore, there should be no room for hate in our minds. Unfortunately, many people hate others based on prejudice and disagreements. However, sometimes people disagree on life issues based on their different views and prospectives. This can lead to anger, but differences in opinion shouldn't create hatred among us. So do not ever hate, otherwise you will regret. For example, the Islamic religion orders us to love one another, and if there is disagreement between brothers they should forget and forgive. If brothers separate for more than three days without speaking and forgiving one another and then die, they sent straight to the Hell fire forever. May God safe us from the Hell fire and forgive all of our sins.

Personally, I don't have any problems with my Muslim brother and sisters, but sometimes I disagree with them on issues. I have no hatred in my heart for no one, I just disagree with some of my brothers and sister on issues. I hope you all feel the same too. If you have any problems with me, I am respectfully requesting you to contact me directly and let me know about how you feel, and I guarantee you that we will solve it. Remember, love can conquer all. Thank you all for reading and understanding.